Apply For Tuition Assistance
Families who wish to be considered for need-based financial aid must complete the FACTS form. FACTS is a third-party organization that uses the applications to confidentially reference personal financial and tax information to determine what amount of School Tuition Organization dollars should be awarded to a family. FACTS form is then used to assist with the reconsideration process.
How to Complete the FACTS Application
1. Only one application is required per family. You should also plan to prepare your federal tax return early, as that documentation is required for a completed FACTS application. If you do not have your 2016 tax return complete, you may use your 2015 tax return with 2016 documentation (W-2, 1099 and 1098).
2. The preferred method for filing a FACTS application is online using the FACTS online application.
You may also:
- Contact your local school office or the Holy Family central office for a hard copy of the FACTS application.
2017-2018 Tuition Costs
Kindergarten - Fifth Grade: $3,075
Mazzuchelli Catholic Middle School: $3,465
Wahlert Catholic High School: $6,000
3. The nonrefundable fee is $26.
4. Families will receive a letter in May announcing awards. If needed, families can reapply for additional aid through the reconsideration process.
5. If you apply for reconsideration, a committee will review your application, and you will receive an award letter that outlines the additional aid available to you.
These instructional videos (in English & Spanish) will help to guide you through the online application:
What If You Missed the First Round?
Families who miss the FACTS due date can still apply for tuition assistance. However, greater awards are usually given for applications received by the March 31, 2017, deadline. Contact the tuition services office to discuss the options available to you.
Are Returning Students Guaranteed Assistance?
Financial aid is never granted automatically or guaranteed from one year to the next. A renewed request for need-based assistance must be made by submitting a new FACTS form and tax information each year the student is in attendance. If for any reason your student is withdrawn from a Holy Family school, the financial aid award granted to that student is pro-rated based on the school year calendar.
FACTS At-A-Glance Information
- Your School Code: 36364
- Online application link: online.factsmgt.com/aid
- FACTS call center: 866-441-4637, open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Online application chat hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- FACTS fax number: 866-315-9264 (for tax documentation NOT applications. Any paper applications must be US Mailed.)
- Mailing address: PO Box 82524 Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
Additional Information & Resources